This site uses cookies for website functionality and to analyse traffic: Find out how Camplify collects and uses cookie data.


Before you hire out your caravan, motorhome, static, campervan or trailer tent, its critical you have the right insurance in place. The great news is Camplify is here to help you. We know how important insurance is, and we have worked with some of the UK’s leading insurance companies to provide you with the best cover options.

Add My Caravan

Camplify Insurance For Hiring Out Your RV

Here at Camplify we understand how important your precious holiday vehicles are to you, so we work with the UK’s leading insurers to make sure you’re fully covered when someone else is using your RV, static caravan or lodge.

For added peace of mind Camplify holds a £1000 security deposit from anyone that hires your RV at the time of booking. Any damage that causes a claim to go over that amount will be taken care of through the insurance provided. We’ll help you every step along the way if any incidents occur to make sure you don’t have to foot the bill.

Find out how much your caravan can earn you

What’s Covered In Our Policies?

Here’s a full and transparent breakdown of what our hire insurance policies cover for each RV type. If you’ve got any questions on Insurance though, feel free to get in touch with one of our friendly team members who are more than happy to go through it with you. When you list your RV with us you’ll have access to all the insurance documents to refer back to at any time through your owner dashboard.

All RVs are Covered

It doesn't matter if you're after a trailer tent, a camper trailer, a caravan, a motorhome, or a campervan - you have come to the right place. We have so many different types of RVs available for hire in the UK.




Trailer Tent

Static blue

Static Caravan

Touring Caravan

Folding Camper

Camplify has the perfect RV for your holiday

Campervan & Motorhome Hire Insurance

We’ve teamed up with insurance provider LV to make sure you’re covered in every eventuality whilst someone else is in charge of your motorhome or campervan.

What you’re charged per hire day as part of the cover:

  1. Vehicles valued up to £30,000 - £11 plus IPT per day (IPT is 12% the daily rate).
  2. Vehicles valued £30,001 to £45,000 - £17 plus IPT per day
  3. Vehicles valued £45,001 to £75,000 - £22 plus IPT per day.
  4. Warranted vehicles valued £50,000 and above are fitted with a 24 Hour Tracker
  5. Maximum vehicle value under the Policy is £75,000
  6. 25 % Owner Co-Insurance clause to apply in respect of Theft by Hirer
  7. Excluding cover whilst off hire
  8. Excluding cash hires
  9. Excluding accident management work
  10. Excluding caravans
  11. UK only – EU use may be considered but will need to be declared in advance for consideration
  12. Covered in the policy:

  1. Accidental damage.
  2. Third party liability
  3. Limited cover for damage to other people’s property.
  4. Legal representation and costs.
  5. Emergency medical treatment following an accident involving an insured vehicle
  6. Fire & theft cover.
  7. Accidental damage.
  8. New vehicle replacement.
  9. Windscreen and windows.
  10. Replacement locks.
  11. Medical expenses.
  12. Personal belongings.
  13. Child seat cover.
  14. Trailers.
  15. Foreign use.
  16. Unauthorised movement of obstructing vehicles.
  17. Vehicles laid up and out of use.
  18. Unlicensed drivers.
  19. Car sharing.
  20. Personal accident cove
  21. Legal expenses.

*Drivers aged under 25 and over 75 and/or with less than 2 years full relevant UK/EU/US/AUS/CAN/NZ licence experience WILL NOT be covered in this policy.

Other exclusions or limitations do apply so be sure to read the full document when you register your RV.

Static Caravan & Lodge Hire Insurance

For our static insurance we’re working with Hiscox to make sure you don’t have to worry about a thing if anything happens to your caravan or lodge whilst you’re hiring it out.

You’re covered up to the amount of £1.2m in the event of damage caused by the following:

  1. Fire, lightning, explosion or earthquake.
  2. Storm or flood.
  3. Weight of snow
  4. Escape of water from and frost damage to fixed water tanks, apparatus and pipes.
  5. Leakage of oil from any fixed domestic heating installation.
  6. Smoke
  7. Theft or attempted theft.
  8. Collision or impact involving:
  9. i. vehicles, aircraft or anything dropped from them;

    ii. animals;

    iii. falling trees, branches, telegraph poles, pylons or lamp-posts;

    iv. asteroid.
  10. An act of terrorism.
  11. Riot, violent disorder, civil commotion and labour disturbance.
  12. Vandalism and acts of malicious persons.
  13. Electrical power surge.
  14. Accidental damage which is sudden, unexpected and visible damage which has not been caused on purpose

Also covered in the policy:

Glass​ ​and​ ​sanitary​ ​ware

Accidental breakage of fixed glass (including the cost of removing and replacing double glazing frames), solar panels, fixed sanitary ware and ceramic hobs, all forming part of the buildings or tenant’s improvements for which the host is legally responsible as tenant, provided it happens during the stay. We will also cover accidental breakage of mirror, glass tops to furniture and fixed glass in furniture.

Loss​ ​Of​ ​Keys

If the paying guest loses the keys to outside doors, windows, safes and alarms of the hosts home during the stay we will pay the cost of changing the locks.

So how much can you earn hiring your caravan?

No matter if you own a caravan, motorhome, campervan, trailer tent or folding camper, we have people that would like to take your RV away on an amazing holiday

RV Type Earn From To (annual estimates)
Fold Out Camper



Caravan (no toilet)



Caravan (w/toilet)



Caravan (w/bunk beds)






Luxury RV



Trailer Tents






Static blue Static Caravan



Static Lodge



Do you own an RV?