Our Partnership With The RAC
We work with the RAC to make sure our owners and hirers both feel safe in the knowledge that if anything happens to an RV whilst it’s out on hire they’re covered. Cover is FREE for all our hires and no matter where the RV breaks down in the UK or Europe, the RAC will be on hand to make sure you’re on your way as quickly as possible, fuss-free. Here you’ll find all the information you’ll need if you break down but if you have any questions our team are here to assist you. You can call us on 0330 808 1811 or contact us at email@example.com.
“RAC breakdown patrols fix four out of five vehicles at the roadside, within an average of 30 minutes.”
How Camplify Roadside Assistance Works For Hirers
If the Motorhome or Campervan you’ve hired through us breaks down or is involved in an accident within the UK and Europe, the RAC will be able to send out a patrol to come and help you.
If the worst happens the RAC will be able to provide the following services:
- Repair the vehicle at the roadside. This could be a permanent or temporary repair; or
- Arrange the recovery of the vehicle and passengers to a destination chosen by us or the driver; or
- Provide any other assistance requested by us or the driver
The charge for any services provided or arranged by the RAC Patrol will be agreed with us and the owner of the RV when the service is requested. As a hirer you will not be responsible for any fees incurred for roadside assistance.
What To Do If Your RV Breaks Down During Your Hire
If your hire vehicle breaks down call us on 0333 202 1872 quote CAMP01
You’ll need to provide us with:
- Your Name
- The vehicle’s make, model and registration number.
- The exact location of the vehicle – the road you are on or the nearest junction.
- The cause of the breakdown, if you know it.
- Please let us know if you have called us but manage to get going before we arrive.
- Only accept help from a patrol driver that has been sent to assist the vehicle by us, otherwise, the owner may still be charged for the services.
- We will only provide services if we arranged help, so please do not go directly to a garage.
“Our patrols carry over 500 parts and tools, including a universal spare wheel, to get you moving again.”
How Roadside Assistance Works For Owners
In the event that your Motorhome or Campervan breaks down whilst it’s out on hire, we’ll get in touch with you immediately to let you know the situation. And we’ll keep you informed of any progress or if your RV needs any repairs as you will be liable for any repairs, labour costs or recovery costs over the amount of £500 that are incurred. But rest assured, nothing will go ahead without your say so.