NO PETS AND STRICTLY NO SMOKING
*Hirer must be 21 years of age or older.
*Please advise if single sex parties of more than 4 (some Park rules apply)& age of all those staying.
*Check in time is after 4pm & check out is before 10am. (Later checkout may be possible, on request).
*A 3 night minimum stay usually applies on Bank holiday weekends and in the school holidays.
*Preferential rates may apply the longer the stay.Please contact me if you would like to discuss either.
*Pillows, duvets supplied (all hypoallergenic). You will just need to bring your own duvet covers, sheets, pillowcases, towels, hand towels and tea towels. (Bedlinen is available to hire direct from the park reception),
*Please take rubbish (incl. BBQ ashes) with you when you leave.
*Barbecue must be cleaned thoroughly after use or will be charged for & ashes disposed of when cold.
*Keys must be returned to lockbox, photographed in situ & photos sent to me prior to departure. Charges will apply if keys are not returned and stored safely.
Shorefield park rules also apply. Full rules available, key extracts below concern noise, visitors & safety:
9. We specialise in providing holidays for families and couples. We ask that you do not allow your holiday home to be used by noisy groups. If a group is found to be creating undue noise, we will serve a breach notice as outlined in the licence agreement
Ejection on grounds of behaviour
16. In the event of persistent or serious misconduct by you, a member of your family, your occupiers, visitors or guests, we will follow any relevant notice procedures in the Licence Agreement. We do not have to follow any formal procedure to eject other visitors.
81. You should respect the privacy of other Holiday Home owners and keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 9.00 p.m. and 9.00 a.m. with absolute quiet between 10.00 p.m. and 8.00 a.m.
· You should respect the privacy of other self-catering and touring guests and keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 9.00 p.m. and 9.00 a.m. with absolute quiet between 10.00 p.m. and 8.00 a.m.
· Please keep away from any vacant pitches.
· You must finish any barbecues or outdoor parties by 9.00 p.m.
· You must finish any party or gathering by 10.00 p.m.
· You must be mindful of the enjoyment of others. We would ask you to limit the number of day guests to your holiday home / pitch to a number no more than twice the number of berths in your holiday home e.g. for a six berth the maximum number of day guests is twelve.
· The number of people staying in Accommodation must not exceed the maximum number it is intended for as shown when you request a booking and must only be those named on the booking confirmation. Infants under 2 years old do not count toward the number of people staying in Accommodation.
· You must not use fire hoses for any improper purpose including such as washing cars or other items or for watering gardens or plants.
· You must not use any Chinese lanterns, fireworks or similar.
18.1 Cycle helmets should be worn when cycling on the Park. Do not leave bicycles unsecured on the Park.
18.2 Ball games are not permitted in areas between Accommodation.
18.3 Our Parks are in country locations and you may benefit from bringing a torch with you. Some Accommodation is in wooded areas. There are birds, squirrels and rabbits in the grounds and very occasionally there may be indigenous insects such as ants that find their way into accommodation. Suitable ant killer is available to purchase from our supermarkets.