Hi Fellow Campers and Wanderlast Wanderers
I’m Turqua the VW T5 and I am offering a ‘glampervanning’ space for you to make special memories whenever, wherever and however you want! My owner is a travel junkie and has built me to help her along her way and I hope to do the same for you!
I was built to travel in style and comfort so if you love music, thrive on adventure, enjoy being at one with nature and of course, love the colour turquoise, then I’m the one for you! I am offering an alternative vacation style, where YOU are the boss and your imagination is the only limit!
So where do I start? Well here are some fun facts about me…
- My favourite colour is turquoise, and I am beautifully decorated inside and out, with a snuggly soft carpet to relax your feet on after a nice day out!
- I have ambient LED lighting and a bluetooth sound system to create any atmosphere required (but I am perfect for a romantic evening under the stars). I come with an optional iPad to play radio and music but if you prefer to use your own devise, that’s good with me, just connect me up and off we go!
- I have 5 seats for you and your buddies, and a place for 2 of you to sleep in my pull-out rock-and-roll bed (you can put the others out in a tent outside ;-)
- A ‘Khyam Motordome Sleeper Pro - Quick Erect' drive away awning, which includes a 4 - person built in sleep area (£100 per hire).
- I have a top loading fridge that can house all of your scrummy food and drinks.
- I will provide you with a few staples such as herbs, spices and sauces to accompany your delicious meals that you are bound to cook! A full inventory of cooking equipment will be included.
- I come with a 2 hob burner, a sink with running water and 240v hook up for a heater, hairdryer or whatever else you need.
- I have storage for your clothes, shoes and toiletries, and will provide a storage box for any other bits and pieces you wish to bring along.
- Should nature call in the middle of the night, no need to leave me…I have a ‘Porta Potti’ hidden inside a seat that you can keep at the end of the bed (toilet roll and cleaning fluid provided).
- I also come with a ‘pop-up’ storage tent if needed, so feel free to house any clutter outside for the night.
With the fun facts out the way, here are a few serious notes…
- I love to explore so therefore but I am a bit nervous about going to Europe. Please contact my owner before booking to discuss this, if this is your plan.
- My tipple of choice is diesel, the tasty one as well. Please don’t forget to keep me topped up so I have the energy to keep you travelling…FYI, petrol makes me sick, I won’t be able to travel very far if you give me this and I’ll have to go home to get better. I will come with a full tank so pleasemake sure you return me the same
-I have a carbon monoxide alarm, a fire extinguisher and a fire blanket, just in case all hell breaks loose and you need them!
Phew, serious stuff out the way…what’s left?
Well if you fancy a few nights away, or even a few weeks, have a look at my dates and book me up, I can’t wait to start our adventure together! Collection and drop off is preferred on either a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday from 2pm but other days can be arranged. Me and my owner would also be happy to collect you at the local train station…Happy travels and hope to see you soon!