We bought this van last year to go away with our two young children and it has been amazing fun so far! France last year, Spain this year, the van has proven it's worth as a great and comfortable way to get around, and an amazing little space to give those extra comforts when camping.
The van is 4 berth, with a pull out Rock n Roll bed (very comfy) and beds in the pop-top. The top is great for kids but would be too tight for 2 adults. We've kitted the van out with just about every extra you can imagine, including:
- Solar panel, which so long as you aren't parked in the shade will power the fridge and charge laptops/phones indefinitely!
- Heater, which runs on diesel and is a quick way to heat the van on cold nights/mornings.
- Tow-bar with bike rack.
- Outwell Awning (~4.5m x 4m) with sewn in groundsheet and carpet that joins onto the van making a very cosy "lounge" (as coined by our 5 year old).
- Coleman event shelter (4.5m x 4.5m).
- All kitchenware, cutlery etc, which is tidily stored away in the van.
- Sink with water for washing.
- 2 ring hob and grill in van.
- Camping furniture: units, tables, chairs, fold-up bin etc.
The solar panel was the absolutely best investment, because it means you can camp without a hookup and still enjoy electricity and cold drinks!
We'll be using the van quite a bit this year, but would love to share it with likeminded people rather than have it sit on our driveway. If you are interested please let me know of any Qs!