Hermes comes with:
- A fixed double bed at the rear, with additional privacy screen, there is a large storage area
under this bed.
- Additional berths can be made up in the lounge area using the following options :-
King sized bed or one large single bed to allow for additional seating or two smaller single beds.
- A fully equipped kitchen (cutlery, crockery, sink, gas oven and a gas and electric hob, Tassimo coffee
machine, microwave & a fridge freezer).
- Complementary welcome pack.
- A modern bathroom with a shower, wash basin and a lavatory.
- A built in radio, cd/dvd player and a Satellite TV for your entertainment.
- Air conditioning in the cabin.
- A remapped engine for increased economic fuel consumption. Driving at 50/60 mph on cruise control
we have averaged 26-31 mpg.
- Outdoor recliners x2 and x2 foldaway camping chairs, table and a windbreak. An additional recliner
is available on request.
- A clothes and towel dryer.
- Iron & hair dryer
- Tea towels
- Mini Dyson hoover
- Waste water & fresh water hose to enable you to use serviced pitches.
- Electrical hook up cable is 25 meters long.
- x2 6 Kg LPG Gasflow gas cylinders installed with full gas safety certificate.
Optional items on request with an additional hire fee.
- Bed linen, 2 single duvets, 1 double duvet & pillows, towels.
- A Tom Tom Satellite Navigation system. (additional £10 hire charge will be required)
- A Weber Smokey Joe barbecue(additional service fee £10 will be required)
- Hermes' lock up is based in Rainham, Kent. This is approximately an hour away from
- Free parking available in a secure lock up should you need to leave your car while renting Hermes.
- Free handover and explanation on how to use the motorhome. (information manuals are provided).
- Pickup times are 12 noon & drop off times are before 3pm. With prior arrangement these times maybe
- Long term rentals over two weeks or more will be discounted by 10% on the nightly rate.
- Bike racks to accommodate 3 adult bikes & 1 smaller bike.